Fundbox - Business Funding for Amazon Sellers
Fundbox is a technology lender that provides Amazon sellers with a truly revolving LOC up to $100K. With a fully automated, online application and next-day funding, Fundbox offers the simplest, fastest submission and underwriting process for working capital funding.
- Sign up in seconds. Get a credit decision in under 3 minutes*
- No minimum FICO required for a funding decision
- If approved, click to draw funds. They’ll arrive as soon as the next business day.
- Pricing is simple. No fees to apply. One simple weekly fee.
- Choose an amount to draw and repay it over either 12 or 24 weeks, plus the weekly fee
- Each week the amount you repaid (minus fees) becomes available again
- Repay early, and they waive all the remaining fees
- A great use case for supplemental capital – can work with open positions
* Based on median decision time for Fundbox customers
To apply, you should have:
1. A business checking account.
2. At least two months of activity in a supported accounting software, or three months of transactions in a business bank account.
3. Ideally a minimum of $50,000 in annual revenue.
4. A business based in the 50 United States or these U.S. territories: Guam, American Samoa, North Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands.
Fundbox has originated more than $1B in loans and served more than 125,000 merchants since our founding in 2014.
* This knowledge base contains affiliate links to products and services provided by 3rd party vendors. Please see our affiliate disclaimer page for more details.