Helium 10 - Product Research Tool for Amazon Sellers
price: Starting @ $97 per month
Sale: Use VENTURES50 for 50% OFF first month + FREE Access to Freedom Ticket ($997 value) with Helium 10 Platinum, Diamond, or Elite membership
RECENTLY ANNOUNCED: Helium 10 is including their comprehensive Amazon FBA training course, Freedom Ticket, for FREE (a $997 value) with the purchase of a Helium 10 Platinum, Diamond, or Elite membership. See below (at the bottom of this page) for course details.Helium 10 software suite contains 18 powerful software tools that help Amazon sellers to find high ranking keywords, identify trends, spy on competitors, and fully optimize product listings to increase sales.
Helium 10’s tool suite includes:
Black Box – Amazon product finder and product research tool
- Database of over 450+ million products
- Use smart filters to uncover winning products
- Search by product category, estimated monthly sales revenue, price, weight, review rating, number of images, and more
- Reduce manual research from hours to seconds using Helium 10’s multi-factored algorithms
- Easily sort, save, and organize results
Profitability Calculator – Part of Helium 10’s Chrome extension, factor in product weight, dimensions, unit manufacturing and freight costs, and FBA fees to calculate your bottom line
Trendster – Visualize sales trends in graphs. Determine in a matter of seconds if a product will have steady sales year-around or if there are major demand fluctuations that could tie up your cash in slow-moving inventory.
Xray – Amazon product research including revenue estimates, price, sales trends, sponsored ad analytics, and much more
Cerebro – Learn From Your Competitor’s Keyword Strategy
Cerebro provides essential data such as estimated exact keyword phrase search volume, estimated broad keyword phrase search volume, and many other crucial data points. It also includes several advanced filters to fine tune your competitor keyword research: (1) narrow or broaden your search, (2) include or exclude specific phrases, (3) capture long-tail phrases with word count filters and many other filters to further sharpen your focus.
Cerebro includes a proprietary Cerebro Product Rank (CPR) formula that leverages its highly accurate search volume data to help get your Amazon product ranking to Page 1 for your desired keywords. Also included is “Cerebro IQ Score”data which shows potential key product opportunities where there is low competition coupled with high search volume.
- Enter an ASIN to uncover your keywords for both organic and sponsored results and to evaluate highly accurate keyword search volume
- Discover which keywords your competitors rank for to optimize your listing
- Determine units needed per keyword to rank on page 1 of Amazon
Follow Up – Fully automated email tool that provides a customizable, effective approach to creating an excellent customer
- A simple and easy-to-use dashboard organizes all your activity. View orders, set automations, build email templates, manage products, and more.
Get customer concerns and issues answered immediately. Follow-up with orders to obtain valuable feedback, improve seller reputation, and eventually—get more sales.
- Write your own emails or use any of the free templates provided to you by Helium 10 including those written by some of the most accomplished sellers on Amazon
Frankenstein – Keyword processor
- Take a huge list of keywords (even thousands) and transform it into a more manageable group to use in your Amazon listing optimization efforts
- Filter and sort your keyword results by using a wide variety of output settings including de-duplication filters, removing unwanted characters and words, and sorting the keywords by popularity
- Sort your keyword list by frequency to identify which terms show up most often
- Improve your Amazon product ranking in the A9 search engine
Keyword Tracker – Simplify the process of monitoring and tracking your Amazon product rankings
- Track the organic and sponsored position of your keywords in real-time. Monitor all your selected keywords in one easy-to-view dashboard.
- Rocket Boost feature allows you to check keyword ranking data for any “boosted” keyword every hour for 10 days
- Intuitive design and easy-to-use interface
- Log changes you made in your marketing and optimization efforts to learn what works best
- Track competition
- Generate valuable data including ranking, percentage changes, ranking trends over time, estimated monthly searches, and more
Magnet – Discover high-volume and highly relevant keywords for Amazon
- Largest database of actionable Amazon-related keywords on the market
- Fine-tune your research with customized search results using advanced filters. Sort your keyword list with criteria that matter to your listing. Filter by word count, search volume, number of competing products, and more.
- Enter a seed keyword and get back a whole list of relevant alternatives to give your organic traffic a boost
- Take advantage of frequently searched for but commonly misspelled Amazon keywords
- Misspellinator pulls the most common variations with the highest search volume within seconds
- Export the misspelled keywords into Frankenstein, our keyword processor tool, to include them in a perfectly curated keyword list
Index Checker – Ensure your keywords are being indexed by Amazon
- Check to see if your product is connected to your best keywords almost instantaneously. Leave out the manual process of checking whether or not your product is being indexed by Amazon.
- Find out if there are bad keywords that are impacting your product negatively to cause good keywords not to index
- Enter the product ASIN of any competing product and discover what keywords they’re ranking for or not
- Enter the ASINs of your competition and quickly discover which terms they do and don’t rank for
Scribbles – Listing optimizer
Designed to prevent you from inadvertently excluding important keywords, Scribbles makes drafting product listings so much easier. It automatically populates a “used keywords” data field as you add a given keyword to your title, description, or bullet points. Conversely, unused keywords that have not been included in your title, description, or bullet points will remain in the “unused keywords” data fields to clearly remind you to include those keywords.
Scribbles allows you to include the best keywords to the front-end and back-end of your product listing to ensure listings are fully optimized, leading to better sales. If you are selling across multiple categories, it also allows you to modify text field lengths so you can use the tool regardless of character limitations in any particular category.
- Validates that you used as many relevant keywords as possible in your product description
- Ensures that you used the correct number of keywords if you have specific character limitations to adhere to
- Includes convenient features to retrieve previous listing drafts and the ability to import listings from your Amazon account
Alerts – 24/7 hijacker and product monitoring
- Alerts will continually monitor all your ASINs and instantly alert you when another seller attempts to sell counterfeits of your products or usurp your brand authority
- Alerts provides 24/7 surveillance for an unlimited amount of ASINs and listings. You’ll have the ability to monitor your entire FBA inventory all from one place.
Inventory Protector – Quickly view inventory levels of specific listings on Amazon and protect your listings from malicious competitors or coupon stackers who can wipe out your entire inventory
- A simple dashboard organizes all your ASINs. Protect your products from being oversold with just a few clicks.
- Set a maximum order quantity for your product. Stay protected against shoppers who can use discount codes to wipe out big chunks of your inventory during promotions.
- Some competitors go the extra mile to spy on your inventory levels. Common practice includes adding 999 units of your product into their shopping cart to see if you can meet demand. Limiting the maximum purchase keeps you safe from this shady practice.
Profits – Amazon Seller Analytics – View product list and Amazon account analytics all together in one place
- View gross revenue from sales and net profit after estimated costs for today, yesterday, the last seven days, or any custom range of time chosen such as monthly or yearly
- Profits can calculate which Amazon products are increasing in revenue and which are decreasing so you can quickly identify which products are making you money and which are costing money
- matrix expands on gross revenue and net profit data by adding analytics for the last 30 days, month-to-date, and year-to-date measurements. Additional factors for these contributing timeframes include estimated profits, orders, units sold, ROI, profit margins, promotions, refunds, and your ASIN count
- Graphs show the days in which your inventory levels were at their highest and lowest as well as highlights top selling products and their sales trends
Helium 10’s Chrome extension provides powerful marketplace insights available directly on your browser. It consists of the following 5 tools:
- Profitability Calculator – Part of Helium 10’s Chrome extension, factor in product weight, dimensions, unit manufacturing and freight costs, and FBA fees to calculate your bottom line
- Xray – Amazon product research including revenue estimates, price, sales trends, sponsored ad analytics, and much more
- Inventory Levels – Quickly view inventory levels of specific listings on Amazon
- ASIN Grabber – Copy ASINs in bulk to quickly create targeted ads
- Review Downloader – Sort and export thousands of competitor reviews to uncover valuable customer insights to help you make your product stand out
CLICK HERE to learn how to become a Helium 10 expert including Freedom Ticket for Platinum, Diamond, and Elite memberships.
Freedom Ticket Overview
Freedom Ticket, which is now included with Platinum, Diamond, and Elite Helium 10 memberships, is a hands-on, technical run through on how to sell on Amazon (estimated value $997).
Freedom Ticket course list includes:
* This knowledge base contains affiliate links to products and services provided by 3rd party vendors. Please see our affiliate disclaimer page for more details.